Full-priced items may qualify for exchanges and or store credit only if all criteria is met. You have only 14 days from the purchase date to request an exchange or store credit,. Items must be unworn with the original tags attached/original shoe box.
All Evening Wear, Bags, Jewelry and Accessories are final sale.
All Sale items and items bought on promotion are final sale.
We reserve the right to deny return requests.
Anyone Requesting a Shoes Return will be required to take photos of the tops and bottoms of the shoes and send them to our email.
If you have any questions reach out to us either by phone or email.
Phone: (561) 982-8382
Phone: (561) 982-8383
EVENING WEAR SALES POLICY
By clicking "Place Order" you agree to the following:
• No returns, exchanges or cancellations, all sales are final.
• You are solely responsible for choosing the correct size. Alterations are inevitable for ALL dresses. Dresses need alterations to achieve the perfect fit.
• Colors vary by monitor. Mario Pucci is not responsible for any variations in color due to monitors, fabrics and dye lots.
• It is your responsibility to check your e-mail. Mario Pucci is not held responsible.
• We will address all important contingencies, including confirming that your item will be received in time for your wear date(if specified).
• Your dress will be shipped to you before your listed wear date. IF Your wear date is not specified we will ship regular shipping which takes at least 7+ days days unless otherwise specified. Please note that verbal and e-mailed delivery dates are not guaranteed delivery dates, and any change in delivery schedule is not the responsibility of Mario Pucci. If we are unable to provide you with the item you ordered within your time frame then you will be refunded the full amount you paid. (only if time frame is confirmed.)
We are NOT responsible for shipping or delivery dates provided by third-party applications.
• Slight variations in fabric, beading, color variations, slubs in fabric are typical and can not be considered defective. Each dress is unique and individually hand-made and pictures shown online are not 100% exact to each dress.
Beading may come loose with wear this is normal and can be expected. Because photographs are a fraction of the size of the actual dress, pictures can not show the exact details of each dress when seen in person. A dress may seem to have or not have beads, appliqués, rhinestones, etc., in a photograph may have or have not once a dress is seen close up in person. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you understand your dress may be slightly different from the picture shown on our website.
• Our online catalog does not reflect our in-store inventory collection. Please contact us directly if to see if an item is available in our Boca Raton store front.
• Mario Pucci is not responsible for purchases / shipping dates made through 3rd party applications
If you have any questions regarding our online sales policy or your purchase please contact us by email Info@MarioPucci.com
Terms are subject to change without notice.